It's tag time again..this one's from 3inone..some of the questions would have been more appropriate for a singleton and so, just for the sake of objectivity, I've assumed the perspective of someone who's single..just for a few questions though...
1) If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Ohh I’d be mad..for a while..then I’d come around..and walk right out..
2) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Can’t remember any of the ones I see at night..as for the ones that occupy my days now and then, it would be to be able to earn quite a decent living on my own terms, be able to hit the road when I want to, to take a break when I want to, to switch off when I want to…
(If dreams include fantasies, and if I could turn back time to more than a year ago, then, there is one that involves me and two pretty young nurses I knew when I was an impressionable adolescent :-D )
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Any guy on four wheels who cant see us poor guys on two wheelers..I’d like to have him squat on Saidapet bridge, and kick his butt and send him tumbling into Cooum.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Go to South America, then off to Australia, uhhmm..Mongolia, Scotland.., invest enough to last me reasonably well enough for my lifetime..and do my teenie weenie bit for charity :-D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Once did..with great short term results..so yes..very much possible..
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Since I have to choose, I’d choose the second..we all could use a little loving..just enough of it though..
7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?
Going by how easily distracted I am, she better not keep me waiting too long….I am not a very focused person by nature..
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Curse my luck, curse the other guy even more, and wish him all the rotten luck that life can throw his way..no two ways about that..
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
The treatment of the fairer sex towards the lovestruck, infatuated male..I wish they made confessing an easier ordeal to go through..
10. What takes you down the fastest?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
If I am lucky, alive…luckier, married and still happy..at my most optimistic, married, still happy, and stinking rich..
12. What’s your fear?
Fire..water..getting electrocuted, a toothache,..anything that involves intense physical pain :-D
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Can’t I go for a combo here? Married and rich?? Oh well..married and poor..it’s worth it..as long as you don’t live on just love and fresh air that is..
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
First try and locate that blaring phone of mine .Then, when I am really awake, look at my sleeping wife and child..and feel blessed….and then it’s me and the paper in the loo..
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
She who loves me back of course! If both of them do, then I would be one helluva lucky person now..
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Errmm..what’s all…???? I’d say not ALL..you have to keep a bit of yourself for yourself…
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive if I have to....but I won’t forget…to forget is not human..and I don’t care if it’s divine..
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Tough one..very tough one..Everything has it’s time and place…there’s a time to be single, and a time to mingle..
20. List of 6 people to tag:
Appu, Sumo, Riaan, Jimbo...anyone who's interested in a little bit of confessing..