- An All-Out pluggy – 100 odd rupees (thing doesn’t really work when you want it to)
- Mosquito repellent skin cream – 50 rupees (smells funny, non-kissable surface, and doesn’t last too long)
- Green mosquito net – 1200 rupees (yup..sounds expensive, doesn’t it?)
- Bright yellow rechargeable mosquito bat (my personal favourite) – 140 rupees
- Home with a collapsible grill for a front door (an oversight) – 5000 rupees per month
The delight of smashing a gluttonous mosquito so bloated with your blood that it can’t move – BLOODY PRICELESS
I suppose that ad has got it half right..there are some things which money just can’t buy….
On a related note though..I wish someone would gift me a loaded Mastercard for every other thing that money CAN buy