Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Coming back to life..trying to..

It's been days, months, more than a year actually..and to think that this blog was once my one big link to virtuality. And then came along a lot of other things, both online and offline, that just took away, and are taking away a huge chunk of my time.

Not that all those things are not important. Some of them are..work for instance..Lol! Wouldn't have a reason to look forward to the end of the month otherwise. Then there's my wife, and anyone who's married would know that time spent with your wife is time well spent....rather, you better spend it there.

And then there is Daya, or Nina, as we call our girl. She is my one big time-killer. I have to spend time playing with her..but then she dictates the game, and the rule..just one rule..I have to sit on the floor along with her..past few days I have been escaping under the guise of a back ache..I did have a bad back for a couple of months though..and a very serious and morose looking doc told me (after I'd paid him around 300 bucks, plus another 500 to the hospital for an x-ray) that I had a very mild disc degeneration..Nothing unnatural he said..just a natural sign of aging..

So there it is..I am growing old ...come to think of it, half the people mentioned in newspapers,are younger than me..the people for whom I've been taking sessions, or now managing, are now products of 1989-90!!!It's not a very disappointing or discouraging thought..it's just that it never hit me. Now it has..

Changes at work too..I have moved out of my current role, to a more generic one..Change is very difficult, a bit scary too..coz u never know what u are gonna see on the other side..but then, change i must..am a frog in a well otherwise..so this change will see me move out Trivandrum to Chennai..That will happen come January..new year, new things..same old me..

Ciao..

Shain

2 comments:

Seema Smile said...

Good to see you post once in a while :)
Hey you should try yoga for your back. I have same "degeneration" problem but yoga's made it go away... at least since the past 6 months I haven't noticed any pain.

Unknown said...


Do you like www.louisvuittonwalletsshop.com.Buy louisvuittonwalletsshop. I like cheap

ugg boots
.